Game Design series: Storyboarding Games
Attended Game Design: Introduction to Programming with Scratch or Creative Coding Workshop with Creative Coding Lab.
22nd and 23rd June 2016
9:30AM to 4:30PM
130 Joo Seng Rd, #05-02, S 368357
In this 2-day workshop, your child will learn:
- To create a simple storyboard, from your child’s imagination
- To create a flow-chart, referencing academic subject
- To program animation and game, using SCRATCH programming To build a toy; a game controller using MaKey MaKey
2. Curriculum-based study
3. Story animation
5. Creative & Inventive
6. Performance & Presentation
At the end of the workshop, your child will bring home:
- Software and example code
- Program handout for future reference
- Flowchart of a chapter for relevant studies
- Coursework: animation, game and toy
*** Lunch is provided.
*** MaKey MaKey (to power toy) sold separately.
For first-timers, use promo code NOOB and you will receive 30 to 40% discount (:
[ Wed ] - [ Thu ]
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM SGT
- 130 Joo Seng Road, #05-02
Day 01: Storyboarding SOLD OUT $380.00 Day 02: Games SOLD OUT $380.00 Both days: Storyboarding Games SOLD OUT $760.00
- Venue Address
- 130 Joo Seng Road #05-02 Singapore
If in doubt, call a cab.
Creative Coding Lab62 Followers